Tuesday 27 November 2012

12 Things Happy People do Differently

Found this beaut on a friend's Facebook Page (Ps, she makes the best damn Munchie Mix in town):



And a happy early morning to you all. #13 is drink tea forever. Must've got cut off.

I like #8. I think I'm going to try more of that. See anything on here you could work on?

Then do it, for lamb's sake. And tell me about it. There's a comment section. And you don't even have to put in the annoying "type out this word you can barely read" thing[read: bullshit]

LOVE YOU. (Might be too early for these emotions, but I feel them.)


3 comments:

  1. Hi Scurrie it's Chet. These are super!! Haha that darn #13. Imma work on that #3. And #8 would be super when I'm tattooing! I'm halfway there already :D oh and a little bit of #7 *cough*coworker*cough* LOVE UUUUUU <3 ps this is infuriating to comment on my phone. It's keeps stopping typing and I have to click done then start again :/ not cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carrie, Do not know if you are the right Carrie but if you ever had a friend called Beth who travelled in Australia, she sent you a postcard to my address in the city....so I could forward it if you get back to me....will check here again.

    Like you blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. O my goodness Bonnie! I absolutely do :)
    That was so long ago, she'll be so happy that I get it!! How did you find me?

    ReplyDelete